CS0234 Namespace name "Management" does not eixst.

Jul 17, 2014 at 6:23 PM
I'm using the Code Run workflow, in my code I declare "using System.Management".

If this were a Visual Studio project I'd additionally click Add reference and select the System.Management assembly but I don't know where I make this kind of a reference with the Workflow Activity Library, could you please advise?

Thanks and apologies if this type of message is better suited in the technet forums.
Coordinator
Jul 18, 2014 at 5:58 AM
I would think that you need to have the assembly in the GAC or in the .NET directory stated in the documentation. Also, make sure that you specify the reference in the configuration of the workflow as shown in the documentation.

For general usage and other problems, I'd prefer that you use the FIM2010 forum as you are more likely to get good help and more people can benefit from the information in the threads there.
Jul 18, 2014 at 7:49 AM
Thank you Søren. I was wrongly under the impression System.Management was a part of System.dll but it has its own .dll which needed referencing. All working correctly now. Really appreciate your quick reply.